list your property
Do you have an inner city property that you would like to rent out short to long- term? If you are offering quality inner city furnished accommodation, which is appropriate for professionals and tourists, Stay With Style will be pleased to work with you to rent your property. First sign in and fill out the brief registration form, we request that you attach some photos and details of your property for our review. Upon qualification of your apartment, we will contact you to discuss your requirements and listing process in more detail.
free to list
It is free to promote your property on our website. We are an intermediary service to tenants and owners and only charge a fee on successful bookings. We offer our service on a non-exclusive basis. Upon each successful booking we charge a 10% booking fee, GST inclusive. The balance of rent is paid directly to the owner by the tenant.
questions & answers
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Click the 'list your property' button at the top of our page to register your details and tell us a bit about your property - make sure you note down your user name and password you create. You can add a few photos so we can get an idea of what your property looks like, these don’t have to be high quality, (phone photos are okay).
2. Once you have registered, your details are sent to us to be approved. Once we have approved your property we need verification of ownership to be sent to us.
3. You are now ready to work with us to finalize your property listing for our site - add professional photos, add in terms and conditions and rental rates. (We can help you with these).
4. Get ready to receive bookings!
WHAT CAN YOU LIST
We set a high standard for the apartments we offer as well as from the hosts who welcome guests to the property. We only provide accommodation that we ourselves would be happy staying in, based on rates, location, standard of furnishings and quality of customer care. This is the key to our continuing success, and the reason we have repeat guests.
- Inner city properties – within 6 km’s from the city centre or in popular tourist attractions – in any Australian Capital city
- Fully furnished apartments and houses with a minimum availability of three months
- Serviced and self-catering apartments
- Individual quality apartments with personality
- WE DON’T LIST - shared apartments, single rooms or sublets
HOW LONG WILL GUESTS STAY
Minimum stays vary for each listing; these are set by the owners.
- 2 nights
- A full week
- Several weeks
- Several Months
- 6 to 12 months
WHO WILL STAY
- Business professionals visiting from overseas or interstate
- Families or couples on holidays or visiting friends
- People who are relocating or renovating
- Film companies, actors and crew
- Travelers arriving for a special event
- Cleanliness is of paramount importance to guests, so a high standard of cleanliness must be achieved and maintained throughout the property
- Presentation is important, properties should be free of clutter and personal items
- A minimum inventory of furnishings, appliances and cooking items must be included
Stay With Style can provide advice and tips on this and can recommend people to help set up your property.
- We offer flexibility of use, you don’t have to work exclusively with us, you decide the periods of availability of your accommodation & have the possibility to take reservations from other sources
- Personal Service - upon approval of your property, we come to your apartment for an initial meeting during which we advise on the presentation and procedures for renting out your apartment. We are always here to offer advice.
- Stay With Style operates an honest Customer Feedback Survey that vets the opinions of each traveler on the reservation service and the quality of the properties. This assures Stay With Style’s high standards are maintained.
- Provide Customer Service 7 days a week; whilst our office hours are between 9.00-5.00pm during weekdays, we are always on call and responding to email booking enquiries.
- We undertake continuous SEO strategies to get your listing found on the web.